7/15/08

Cute Little Bear with Stars Bracelet

I bought these lucite charms from a supplier oversea. They are a bit expensive, but absolutely cute! You know me, I love STARS. I included some enamel plated and silverplated star charms on this bracelet as well. It's definitely one of my favorites and it's one of a kind as usual. This is up on my ETSY store instead of my website at MAUstudio.

By the way, I decided to mark down my bracelets a little on my website. I know a lot of people like them, but they maybe a bit pricey for some. I would rather make less profit in order to find someone who will enjoy wearing them and appreciate my creativity and care for making these bracelets. So check them out!

I just got a new camera, so I'll be taking lots and lots of photos and put them up soon. Very excited!

0 comments: