3/19/09

B is for Bird Print by teafly

I saw this print on ETSY and love how cute it is, it's so colorful and vibrant and the style is very playful and different from other birds that I've seen from other artists. You can see more art from this artist at teafly. The print is printed on archival ink and paper and ship flat. It would be a nice decor for a kid's room.


This print from teafly also reminded me of these two business card styles that I worked on a few days ago. I've been drawing birdie lately and putting them in my MAUpromos ETSY shop. My style is very different compare to teafly, but I think both has their own charm, what do you think?


Then, I found this lovely print from joom, it's name is " Birdie Queen in the Cage Print ". You can get it here. Again, still birdies, but different in style. This style is simple but a bit more colorful than mine and has more element in it like the little stars and circles, dotted line for the cage.

0 comments: