11/6/07

Comedy and Craft Show

I had a nice weekend meeting with some friends on Saturday. We went to a nice cozy Korean restaurant name "COZY" and had a nice dinner. I ve never really had a lot of Korean food before, and it was good to try them. We then head over to downtown and saw a Comedy Show, which was excellent. So that's my day well spent with friends, which I haven't had lately because I was busy getting ready for shows.

Sunday, bright and early, I head out for the Handmade Crafted Market at Durty Neilles restaurant. The place was nice and in a good neighborhood. There were so many talented designers/artists there, and the show was very different from the ones that I've been doing locally. Almost everyone there has an ETSY shop, yah, they know what I'm talking about! I had a chance to meet and had a nice talk with a few artists there and share our experiences. Hey, networking is an important part of the business, and it was fun doing it! So there goes my weekend with lots of excitement... and then now, back to work.

0 comments: