9/23/07

Jewelry Display


Jewelry Display
Originally uploaded by MAUstudio
So I was at this local church show. I didn't know what to expect because this is the first time I'm doing this show. I was assigned to this table at the backroom right in the corner. It wasn't the best spot, but I did my best to display my work. I even moved the table diagonally so it will face the hallway where people come in. So here's a picture of how I display my jewelry.

Lately, I've been making a lot of rings, they are pretty fun to make. I haven't listed them yet, maybe I'll do that in 2 weeks after the Cidar and Cinnamon craft show. I packaged my hairclips and earrings on earring cards and cello bags. I think they turn out pretty well, what do you think? They are nice in a way to package them that way because, they are protected by dirt and perhaps dirty hands. Some people that I've encountered at the shows were eating while they look through your stuff. It's not easy to tell them not to touch your items. So I solve this problem and they look nice as gifts also.

0 comments: